Internet Patents (INSW) shares resume trading up 18%
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Nasdaq ends at lowest level since October 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Internet Patents (Nasdaq: INSW) shares resume trading up 18%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Development Funding IV (UDF) Halted on LUDP
- Symantec (SYMC) trading halted with news pending
- Bel Fuse (BELFA), Kelly Services (KELYB) trigger limit-up, limit-down trading pause
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!