Idenix Pharma (IDIX) Resumes Trading, Down 24%
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Galore; Amazon, HBO Enter Agreement; GE Eyes French Industrial Giant
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/23: (ANGI) (AAPL) (FB) Higher; (HEAR) (TNP) (IM) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Guides Q3 to Low-Side of Consensus
Idenix Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: IDIX) resumes trading, now down 24 percent early.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Resumes Trading Up 7%
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) trading halted with news pending
- NYSE to Suspend Trading Immediately in Genco Shipping & Trading (GNK)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!