Idenix Pharma (IDIX) Resumes Trading, Down 24%
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Idenix Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: IDIX) resumes trading, now down 24 percent early.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 30%
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Arrowhead Research (ARWR) sinks 69% as trading resumes