Idenix Pharma (IDIX) Resumes Trading, Down 24%
- Wall Street dips as third-quarter earnings season kicks off
- Market Wrap: IMF Cuts FY15, FY16 Global Growth Outlook; Pepsi 'Pops' on Q3 Results; Yum! Q3 China Comps Miss
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Offers 3-Year Growth Strategy; Guides FY16 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Biotech Sees Massive Selling... Again (IBB)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/06: (ADXS) (YUM) (ADBE) Lower (more...)
Idenix Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: IDIX) resumes trading, now down 24 percent early.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FDA Places Clinical Hold on Advaxis' (ADXS) Axalimogene Filolisbac IND Application
- Jacksonville Bancrp (JAXB),First Capital (FCVA) Halted with News Pending
- Twitter (TWTR) CFO Anthony Noto Botches His First 'Moments' Tweet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!