Idenix Pharma (IDIX) Resumes Trading, Down 24%
- Market Wrap: Greece Worries Hit Markets; S&P 500 Now Flat on Year; Pending Home Sales Gain in May
- Celgene (CELG), Juno (JUNO) Announce 10-Year Collaboration Agreement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/29: (JUNO) (KITE) (AMD) HIGHER; (ETRM) (APOL) (HELI) LOWER (more...)
- Markets Shouldn't Discount Third Scenario in Greece - Deutsche Bank
- UPDATE: S&P Cuts Greece to 'CCC-'; Outlook Remains Negative (GREK) (NBG)
Idenix Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: IDIX) resumes trading, now down 24 percent early.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KongZhong (KZ) Announces Receipt of $8.56/ADS Takeover Proposal
- Juno (JUNO) Peers Gain Following Deal with Celgene (CELG)
- Lake Shore Gold Corp (LSG) Reports Second Gold Discovery at 144, SW Zone 'Very Attractive'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!