Idenix Pharma (IDIX) Resumes Trading, Down 24%
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Slide in June; Herbalife Hit on Q2 Results, Outlook; Netflix...Yada, Yada, Yada...Seinfeld?
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/28: (CGNX) (HLS) (AMKR) Higher; (KBIO) (HLF) (TTS) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Chairman, CEO Otis to Step Down
Idenix Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: IDIX) resumes trading, now down 24 percent early.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Manhattan Bridge Capital (LOAN) Prices 1.75M Common Offering at $2.85/Share
- Verso Paper (VRS) Halted, News Pending
- SodaStream International (SODA) Halted on Reports of Takeover
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!