Hyperion Therapeutics (HPTX) to Resume Trading at 3:20pm ET
- Wall St. rebounds; Nasdaq breaks seven-day losing run
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks rise, bond prices fall on investor optimism
Hyperion Therapeutics(NASDAQ: HPTX) to resume trading at 3:20pm EST.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Acadia Pharma (ACAD) Up 6% as Trading Resumes Following NUPLAZID Approval
- NephroGenex (NRX) Files for Bankruptcy
- Paragon Shipping (PRGN) Halted on LUDP Again, Shares Up 465%