Hyperion Therapeutics (HPTX) to Resume Trading at 3:20pm ET
- Wall Street trims gains after Yellen remarks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/27: (VSLR) (STKL) (CAL) Higher; (HERO) (UNXL) (TEX) Lower
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Hyperion Therapeutics(NASDAQ: HPTX) to resume trading at 3:20pm EST.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MasterCraft (MCFT) Declares $4.30 Special Dividend; 32.7% Yield
- Titan Pharma (TTNP) will resume trading at 5:25pm ET
- Intellipharmaceutics (IPCI) Prices 3.23M Common Stock, Warrants Offering at $1.61/Unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!