Hyperion Therapeutics (HPTX) to Resume Trading at 3:20pm ET
- Mega Gold Merger Breaks Down
- Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Said to Recently Hold Talks to Acquire AstraZeneca (AZN)
- Halliburton Co. (HAL) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Sees Q2 EPS Up 25%
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) Plans to Start Manufacturing in China Within 3 to 4 Years - Musk
- Sarepta (SRPT) Plans to Submit NDA for Eteplirsen by End of 2014
Hyperion Therapeutics(NASDAQ: HPTX) to resume trading at 3:20pm EST.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intevac, Inc. (IVAC) Prelim. Q1 Results Top Expectations; Q2 Misses Views
- Zalicus Inc. (ZLCS) Enters Merger Agreement with Epirus Biopharma
- FuelCell (FCEL), Ballard Power (BLDP) Up Ahead of Plug Power (PLUG) Call
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!