Horizon Pharma (HZNP) trading halted for news
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
Horizon Pharma (Nasdaq: HZNP) trading halted for news
You May Also Be Interested In
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Receives USPTO Notice of Allowance for '015 App
- Monomoy Capital to Acquire Cobra Electronics (COBR) for $4.30/Share
- Ivanhoe Energy (IVAN) Ramps Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!