Horizon Pharma (HZNP) trading halted for news
- Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Rejects Dollar General's (DG) $78.50/Share Bid
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/21: (DGLY) (TKMR) (MEET) Higher; (KIN) (AMPE) (KIRK) Lower (more...)
- BofA (BAC) Enters $16.7B Settlement with DoJ Over RMBS Investigation
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Posts Q2 GAAP Loss of $5.39/Share; Comps Fell 0.1%
- Infineon/International Rectifier (IRF) Seen as Harbinger for More Semi Deals
Horizon Pharma (Nasdaq: HZNP) trading halted for news
You May Also Be Interested In
- Infineon (IFNNY) to Acquire International Rectifier (IRF) in $3B Deal
- Star Bulk Carriers (SBLK) to Acquire 34 Vessels in $288M/29.9M Share Deal with Excel Maritime
- Kindred Biosciences (KIN) Reports CereKin KB010 Missed Primary Endpoint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!