Hampton Roads Bankshares (HMPR) resume trading down about 17%
- Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Confirms Agreement to Acquire Celator Pharma (CPXX) for $30.25/Share, or ~$1.5B
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Granted Accelerated FDA Approval of Ocaliva in PBC
- Baird Upgrades Micron Technology (MU) to Outperform
Hampton Roads Bankshares (Nasdaq: HMPR) resume trading down about 17 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- MasterCraft (MCFT) will resume trading at 10:00am ET
- FEI Co (FEIC) halted with news pending