Hampton Roads Bankshares (HMPR) resume trading down about 17%
- China's Central Bank Rocks Bitcoin; Says 'Not a Currency'
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- GM (GM) to Pull Chevrolet Brand from European Market; Will Focus on 'Iconic' Models
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
Hampton Roads Bankshares (Nasdaq: HMPR) resume trading down about 17 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Up on S&P 500 Addition Speculation
- Molycorp (MCP) Pops Higher; CEO Sees Operating Profitability in 2014
- VSB Bancorp, Inc. (VSBN) trading halted with news pending
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!