Hampton Roads Bankshares (HMPR) resume trading down about 17%
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
Hampton Roads Bankshares (Nasdaq: HMPR) resume trading down about 17 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- El Paso Pipeline (EPB), Kinder Morgan Energy (KMP) Resume Trading (KMI)
- UPDATE: Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Active on Inventory Scheme Concerns
- Echo Therapeutics (ECTE) Interim CFO Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!