Hampton Roads Bankshares (HMPR) resume trading down about 17%
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
Hampton Roads Bankshares (Nasdaq: HMPR) resume trading down about 17 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wet Seal (WTSL) trading halted with news pending
- UPDATE: Omnitracs to Acquire XRS (XRSC) for $5.60/Share
- Covenant Transportation (CVTI) Reports Unfavorable Verdict vs. SRT in 2008 Cargo Claim Suit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!