Hampton Roads Bankshares (HMPR) resume trading down about 17%
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Hampton Roads Bankshares (Nasdaq: HMPR) resume trading down about 17 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intrexon (XON) to Acquire GenVec (GNVC)
- Cree (CREE) call put ration 1 call for 1.8 puts into Q2 and outlook
- Fred's (FRED) Falls, Halted on WBA/RAD Antitrust Concerns