Good Times (GTIM) Resumes, Now 9.4% Lower
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
Good Times (Nasdaq: GTIM) resumes, now down 9.4 percent Monday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- InterOil (IOC) Reverses as Total Deal Has Plenty of Catches
- Ambit Biosciences (AMBI) Will Not Submit NDA for Accelerated Quizartinib Approval
- Shire (SHPG) Lifitegrast Doesn't Meet Co-Primary Endpoint of Inferior Corneal Staining
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!