Fushi Copperweld (FSIN) trading halted with news pending
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Select Income REIT (SIR) to Acquire CCIT in $3B Deal
- Compuware (CPWR) in Talks for Possible Sale
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Adds to Gains as Ferguson Police Start Using Body Cameras
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
Fushi Copperweld, Inc. (Nasdaq: FSIN) trading halted with news pending.
You May Also Be Interested In
- XRS (XRSC) trading halted with news pending
- Monomoy Capital to Acquire Cobra Electronics (COBR) for $4.30/Share
- UPDATE: Publicis Could Buy Criteo (CRTO) - Les Echos
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!