Fairpoint (FRP) Halted for Volatility
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN), HBO Enter Content Licensing Agreement
- Apple (AAPL) Q2 Preview: Results Seen Solid, Guidance Seen Weak and Capital Return Seen Higher
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/23: (HGT) (XOOM) (GWPH) Higher; (ZHNE) (UIS) (CREE) Lower
- Crescent Point Energy (CPG) to Acquire CanEra Energy for $1.1B
Fairpoint Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq: FRP) halted on volatility.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goodyear Tire (GT), Cooper Tire (CTB) Active; Michelin Posts 2.4% Drop in Q1 Sales, 3.4% Volume Increase
- NYSE to Suspend Trading Immediately in Genco Shipping & Trading (GNK)
- UPDATE: SunEdison (SUNE) SOTP is $35/sh; Greenlight Investment Letter Makes Waves
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!