Fairpoint (FRP) Halted for Volatility
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/25: (DTLK) (AWAY) (BIDU) Higher; (BCOV) (AMZN) (P) Lower (more...)
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- El Pollo Loco (LOCO) IPO Opens Up 27%
- Durable Goods Orders Rose 0.7% in June, Topping Expectations Amid Lagging Shipments
Fairpoint Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq: FRP) halted on volatility.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SodaStream (SODA) Trading Resumes, Shares up 18%
- Talisman Energy (TLM) Acknowledges Being Approached by Repsol
- SodaStream International (SODA) Halted on Reports of Takeover
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!