Fairpoint (FRP) Halted for Volatility
- Top 10 News for 8/18 - 8/22: Apple Back to Record Highs; Ballmer Bids Microsoft 'Adieu'; Dollar Store M&A Saga Continues
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- It's About Time Apple (AAPL) Price Targets Started Moving Higher
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
Fairpoint Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq: FRP) halted on volatility.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (KIN) halted with news pending
- NeuStar (NSR) Working with JP Morgan on Possible Sale - Reuters
- Kindred Biosciences (KIN) Reports CereKin KB010 Missed Primary Endpoint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!