Fairpoint (FRP) Halted for Volatility
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
Fairpoint Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq: FRP) halted on volatility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FairPoint Communications To Release 2014 Third Quarter Results
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) May Pay $40M to Settle Backdating Allegations
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Active, Nucor (NUE) in Talks to Invest in Bloom Lake - DJ