Eleven Biotherapeutics (EBIO) Shares Tick Higher Upon Resumption
- Wall Street drops as banks, health stocks weigh
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Eleven Biotherapeutics (NASDAQ: EBIO) resumes trading. Shares are up nearly 8 percent in premarket action.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pulmatrix (PULM) Halted on LUDP, Shares Up 105%
- Alcobra Ltd. (ADHD) Halted, News Pending
- Globus Maritime (GLBS) Halted on Second LUDP