Edenor SA (EDN) Resumes Trading, Pares Gains
- Wall Street bleeds as financials, tech stocks sell off
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, Offers Q1 Guidance, CFO Steps Down
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/8: (APOL) (AUY) (AUPH) Higher; (BCRX) (CTIC) (CHK) Lower
- Apollo Global to Acquire Apollo Education Group (APOL) for $9.50/Share
- Are Gold Speculators Betting on 'One and Done'?
Edenor SA (NYSE: EDN) has resumed trading after circuit breaker halt. Shares are up, but have more than halved gains. Last $2.41, up 16%. Pre-halt they were up 44%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays plc (BCS) halted for voloaility after falling 5.5% on the London exchange - Bloomberg
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Ticks Higher on Resumption
- Emerald Oil (EOX) Halted, News Pending
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!