Edenor SA (EDN) Resumes Trading, Pares Gains
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN), HBO Enter Content Licensing Agreement
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides FY14
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/23: (SMCI) (SKX) (ILMN) Higher; (ZHNE) (PLUG) (CREE) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: EMC Corp. (EMC) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Raises Qtr. Dividend
- UPDATE: Boeing (BA) Tops Q1 EPS by 20c; Issues Light FY14 Profit Outlook
Edenor SA (NYSE: EDN) has resumed trading after circuit breaker halt. Shares are up, but have more than halved gains. Last $2.41, up 16%. Pre-halt they were up 44%.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goodyear Tire (GT), Cooper Tire (CTB) Active; Michelin Posts 2.4% Drop in Q1 Sales, 3.4% Volume Increase
- SodaStream International (SODA) Active on Rumors (SBUX)
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Lower on Amazon/HBO Licensing Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!