Edenor SA (EDN) Resumes Trading, Pares Gains
- S&P 500 reaches three-week high as health stocks rally
- SABMiller Rejects GBP 42.15/Share Offer From AB InBev SA (BUD)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Anticipates EUR 5.8B Goodwill Impairment in Q3
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Growth Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/07: (NVLS) (LL) (LBIO) Higher; (CSII) (DB) (EXFO) Lower (more...)
Edenor SA (NYSE: EDN) has resumed trading after circuit breaker halt. Shares are up, but have more than halved gains. Last $2.41, up 16%. Pre-halt they were up 44%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FDA Places Clinical Hold on Advaxis' (ADXS) Axalimogene Filolisbac IND Application
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Settles with DOJ Following Lacey Act Compliance Inquiry
- InterOil (IOC) Highlighted as M&A Target at Bernstein
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!