Edenor SA (EDN) Resumes Trading, Pares Gains
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) to Acquire Aruba Networks (ARUN) for $24.67/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 03/02: (MVNR) (NXPI) (FSL) Higher; (LL) (WBAI) (PCRX) Lower (more...)
- Costco Wholesale (COST), Citi (C), Visa (V) Enter co-Branded Card Agreements
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Reports Q4 EPS of $2,529; Comments on 'Next 50 Years'
Edenor SA (NYSE: EDN) has resumed trading after circuit breaker halt. Shares are up, but have more than halved gains. Last $2.41, up 16%. Pre-halt they were up 44%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) opening delayed with news pending
- Doral Financial (DRL) halted for news dissemination
- TCP Int'l (TCPI) Affirms Whistleblower Suit; Currently Evaluating Claims
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!