Cyber-Security Stocks Push to Highs on Continued Widespread Internet Problems
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Said to Decide to Stay Independent After Reviewing Options - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cyber-security names are pushing to highs as Internet problems are said to be popping up again after this morning's major DDoS attack that impacted Amazon's (NASDAQ: AMZN) AWS, Twitter (NYSE: TWTR), Spotify and others.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- BMO Capital Remains Sidelined on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q EPS Miss
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Gets CE Mark for Proclaim SCS System Conditional Labeling
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!