City Telecom (HK) Limited ADS (CTEL) trading halted for regulatory concern
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
City Telecom (HK) Limited ADS (Nasdaq: CTEL) trading halted for regulatory concern
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Up on S&P 500 Addition Speculation
- MGP Ingredients (MGPI) trading halted with news pending
- MGP Ingredients (MGPI) Enters Settlement with Cray Group; CEO Newkirk Terminated
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!