Citi Trends, Inc. (CTRN) halted, news pending
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Citi Trends, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTRN) halted, news pending
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DSBJ to Acquire Multi-Fineline Electronix (MFLX) in ~$610M Deal
- Acorn International (ATV) Resumes Trading; Shares Remain Negative
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 2/4: (CDNS) (YHOO) (MAT) Upgraded; (ST) (PACB) (BTU) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!