China HGS Real Estate Inc. (HGSH) halted on volatility; last up 36.7%
- RenaissanceRe (RNR) to Acquire Platinum Underwriters (PTP) in $1.9B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/24: (BMRN) (CIMT) (SYN) Higher; (CANF) (GALE) (BIND) Lower
- Carl Icahn: Do Yourself a Favor and Follow Me on Twitter (AAPL)
- U.S. Defense Secretary Hagel Said to Step Down Amid Pressure
- Sterne Agee Lists Six Top Retail 'Stock'ing Stuffers' Into the Holiday Season (ULTA) (COST) (DECK) (more...)
China HGS Real Estate Inc. (NASDAQ: HGSH) halted on volatility. Shares last up 36.7%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Dillard's (DDS) Urged by Marcato to Spin Real Estate Assets Into REIT - Bloomberg
- Can-Fite BioPharma (CANF) Adds to Gains
- MOL Global (MOLG) Halted for Information
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!