China HGS Real Estate Inc. (HGSH) halted on volatility; last up 36.7%
- Wall Street dips as third-quarter earnings season kicks off
- Market Wrap: IMF Cuts FY15, FY16 Global Growth Outlook; Pepsi 'Pops' on Q3 Results; Yum! Q3 China Comps Miss
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Offers 3-Year Growth Strategy; Guides FY16 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Biotech Sees Massive Selling... Again (IBB)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/06: (ADXS) (YUM) (ADBE) Lower (more...)
China HGS Real Estate Inc. (NASDAQ: HGSH) halted on volatility. Shares last up 36.7%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sysorex (SYRX) Announces New $91M Contract in Qatar
- Spruce Point Issues Follow Up Report on Caesarstone (CSTE)
- XOMA (XOMA) Enters Licensing Agreement with Novartis (NVS) Covering TGFb Antibody Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!