China HGS Real Estate Inc. (HGSH) halted on volatility; last up 36.7%
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
China HGS Real Estate Inc. (NASDAQ: HGSH) halted on volatility. Shares last up 36.7%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hertz Global (HTZ), Localiza to Form Strategic Partnership
- Venaxis (APPY) Halted on LUDP
- Akari Therapeutcis (AKTX) halted on LUDP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!