Cerulean Pharma (CERU) will resume trading at 4:30pm ET
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cerulean Pharma (NASDAQ: CERU) will resume trading at 4:30pm EDT.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth Capital Keeps Cerulean Pharma (CERU) at 'Buy' Amid Capital Raise, Key Collaboration with Novartis
- Leerink Affirms Cerulean Pharma (CERU) at 'Market Perform' Following Novartis Collab, Equity Raise
- Rigel Pharma (RIGL) will resume trading at 7:30am ET
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!