Carbonite (CARB) shares resume, now trading up about 13%
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
Carbonite (Nasdaq: CARB) shares resume, now trading up about 13%
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gogo (GOGO) Active on FCC In-Flight Phone Call Vote
- OTC Markets Sees Major Trading Halt for 2nd Time in Just Over a Month
- Sirius (SIRI) Sees Strong Buying Pressure
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!