Carbonite (CARB) shares resume, now trading up about 13%
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
Carbonite (Nasdaq: CARB) shares resume, now trading up about 13%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carbonite to Present at Upcoming Financial Conferences
- Anavex Life Sciences (AVXL) triggers limit-up, limit-down trading pause
- Seres Therapeutics (MCRB) Primary Endpoint Not Achieved in SER-109 Phase 2 ECOSPOR Study
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!