COPsync (COYN) Halted on LUDP
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
COPsync (NASDAQ: COYN) Halted on LUDP
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- COPsync, Inc. Helps Bring Country Music Truck to Dallas Supporting the Child Safety Network™
- COPsync, Inc. Announces Strategic Initiatives to Secure Non-Toxic Financing and Accretive Acquisitions
- Dipexium Pharma (DPRX) Halted LUDP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!