Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Falls 22% After Shares Resume Trading
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Bristol-Myers Squibb (NYSE: BMY) Falls 22% After Shares Resume Trading
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- DragonWave's (DRWI) Microwave Backhaul Equipment Selected by Sprint (S) for Densification, Optimization Strategy
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB) Prelim. Q3 Results Miss Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!