Bridgepoint Education (BPI) Halted Again on Circuit Breaker
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Bridgepoint Education (NYSE: BPI) Halted Again on Circuit Breaker
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bridgepoint Education Schedules Third Quarter 2016 Earnings Conference Call for November 8, 2016
- Concordia International (CXRX) will resume trading at 2:25pm ET
- Vickie Schray Promoted to Executive Vice President of Regulatory Affairs and Public Policy for Bridgepoint Education
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!