Body Central (BODY) halted, news pending
- Dow and S&P edge lower; health stocks prop up Nasdaq
- Bayer to Offer $135/Share in Sweetened Bid for Monsanto (MON) - Source
- Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Confirms Agreement to Acquire Celator Pharma (CPXX) for $30.25/Share, or ~$1.5B
- Great Plains Energy (GXP) to Acquire Westar Energy (WR) in $12.2B Deal
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as Company Seen Elongating iPhone Product Cycle
Body Central Corp. (Nasdaq: BODY) halted, news pending
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- StemCells (STEM) to Terminate Phase II Pathway Study, 'Wind Down' Company
- Foxconn to Acquire SMART Technologies (SMT) for $4.50/Share
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!