Blackboard (BBBB) To Resume Trading at 8:30AM ET
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Blackboard (Nasdaq: BBBB) will resume trading at 8:30AM ET after agreeing to be acquired by Providence Equity for $45/share.
You May Also Be Interested In
- OTC Markets Sees Major Trading Halt for 2nd Time in Just Over a Month
- Sandstorm Gold Ltd (SAND) trading halted with news pending
- UPDATE: Starbucks (SBUX) Opens Sharply Lower; ITG Sees Slowing Momentum
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Related EntitiesProvidence Equity Partners
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!