Blackboard (BBBB) To Resume Trading at 8:30AM ET
- Stock futures lower as countdown to Yellen speech begins
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- Mylan's (MYL) Steps on EpiPen Do Not Go Far Enough - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Amazon (AMZN) Announces Car Research Destination Amazon Vehicles
- Bank of America (BAC) at an Inflection Point - Goldman Sachs
Blackboard (Nasdaq: BBBB) will resume trading at 8:30AM ET after agreeing to be acquired by Providence Equity for $45/share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xtera Communications (XCOM) Halted on LUDP; Shares up 225%
- VisionChina (VISN) in revised pact to sell stake in unit to Ledman
- Sunlink Health Systems (SSY) Halted on Circuit Breaker
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Related EntitiesProvidence Equity Partners
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!