Blackboard (BBBB) To Resume Trading at 8:30AM ET
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Apple (AAPL) in Talks to Acquire Jay Z's Music Service Tidal - WSJ
- European factories bounce as Asia struggles, but Brexit poses threats
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Implement Restructuring Plan
- Mobileye (MBLY) Issues Statement on Fatal Tesla (TSLA) Model S Autopilot Crash
Blackboard (Nasdaq: BBBB) will resume trading at 8:30AM ET after agreeing to be acquired by Providence Equity for $45/share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arena Pharma (ARNA) to Refocus on Clinical Stage Pipeline; Announces Workforce Reduction
- Intricon Corporation (IIN) Warns for Q2
- Hershey Foods (HSY) Resumes Trading; Shares up 13.5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Related EntitiesProvidence Equity Partners
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!