Blackboard (BBBB) To Resume Trading at 8:30AM ET
- Wall Street slips as Apple, healthcare stocks drop
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/29: (ITCI) (ADHD) (MRNS) Higher; (CATB) (AEGR) (DRNA) Lower
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
- U.S. economy less sluggish in second quarter; companies investing more
Blackboard (Nasdaq: BBBB) will resume trading at 8:30AM ET after agreeing to be acquired by Providence Equity for $45/share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genocea Biosciences (GNCA) Announces GEN-003 Phase 2b Met Primary Endpoint as Genital Herpes Treatment
- Pro Diversity Network (IPDN) halted for second time on LUDP; Last up 63%
- Origin Agritech Limited (SEED) trading halted with news pending
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Related EntitiesProvidence Equity Partners
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!