Blackboard (BBBB) Resumes Trading Up 1.7% After Buyout
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Blackboard Inc. (Nasdaq: BBBB) resumes trading 1.7% higher to $44.15 after being acquired by Providence Equity for $45 per share.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Google (GOOG) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of $6.27; CPCs Fell 9%, Paid Clicks Rose 26%
- UPDATE: Vodafone (VOD) Said in Talks with Netflix (NFLX) for Content Deal - Bloomberg
- Chindex International (CHDX) Receives Improved $23/Share Bid
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Related EntitiesProvidence Equity Partners
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!