Blackboard (BBBB) Resumes Trading Up 1.7% After Buyout
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Blackboard Inc. (Nasdaq: BBBB) resumes trading 1.7% higher to $44.15 after being acquired by Providence Equity for $45 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shire plc (SHPG) Said Considering Bid for NPS Pharma (NPSP)
- VirnetX Holding (VHC) Halted, News Pending
- Delia*s, Inc. (DLIA) halted on volatility
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Related EntitiesProvidence Equity Partners
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!