Blackboard (BBBB) Resumes Trading Up 1.7% After Buyout
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
Blackboard Inc. (Nasdaq: BBBB) resumes trading 1.7% higher to $44.15 after being acquired by Providence Equity for $45 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Halted on Circuit Breaker
- UPDATE: Midstates Petroleum (MPO), Other E&Ps Gain as Oil Rallies and Shorts Cover
- Hardinge (HDNG) Will Explore Strategic Options
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Related EntitiesProvidence Equity Partners
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!