Blackboard (BBBB) Resumes Trading Up 1.7% After Buyout
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/30: (ICEL) (ASPX) (CTRX) Higher; (CANF) (BDSI) (CELP) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
- Biogen (BIIB) Price Target Lifted at BMO Capital; BIIB-037 Opportunity Could Exceed $10B
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Acquire Auspex Pharma (ASPX) in $3.2B Deal
Blackboard Inc. (Nasdaq: BBBB) resumes trading 1.7% higher to $44.15 after being acquired by Providence Equity for $45 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Orexigen Therapeutics' (OREX) Mysimba Approved in Europe
- First Sec Group (FSGI) halted with news pending
- Sonus Networks (SONS) halted with news pending
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Related EntitiesProvidence Equity Partners
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!