Blackboard (BBBB) Resumes Trading Up 1.7% After Buyout
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark; SoulCycle Files for IPO; LinkedIn Limps on Premium Sub Slowdown
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) in Talks to Combine with Other Bottlers - WSJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/30: (YRCW) (COLM) (ZLTQ) Higher; (OCLS) (EA) (LNKD) Lower (more...)
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c, Raises FY Guidance
Blackboard Inc. (Nasdaq: BBBB) resumes trading 1.7% higher to $44.15 after being acquired by Providence Equity for $45 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Computer Programs & Systems (CPSI), Lombard Medical (EVAR) halted with news pending
- Dominion Resources Black (DOM) Receives Ch. 11 Filing from Walter Energy; Will Move to Protect Royalty Payments
- Dominion Resources Black (DOM) halted with news pending
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Related EntitiesProvidence Equity Partners
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!