BioMarin Pharma (BMRN) shares paused for volatility
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
BioMarin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: BMRN) shares paused for volatility.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BioMarin Pharma (BMRN) Lowers FY14 Revenue Forecast
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Adds to Gains on Police Body-Worn Camera Potential
- Image Sensing Systems (ISNS) Insider Sells Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!