Bank of Virginia (BOVA) trading paused on volatility
- Alexion Pharma (ALXN) to Acquire Synageva BioPharma (GEVA) for $230/Share
- April ADP Employment Change 169K vs 200K Expected
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/06: (GEVA) (BRDR) (FATE) (MGI) Higher; (WLT) (ZU) (NDLS) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Tops Q1 EPS by 28c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Twitter (TWTR) CFO Buys ~7K Shares
Bank of Virginia (NASDAQ: BOVA) trading paused on volatility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Bid for salesforce.com (CRM)
- Isis Pharma (ISIS) Enters Licensing Agreement with Bayer for ISIS-FXIRx
- TetraLogic Pharma (TLOG) Halted, News Pending
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!