BCD Semi (BCDS) Rips Higher on Trading Resumption
Article Related Press Releases (1) Related Articles (2) Related SEC Filings (1) Stock Quotes (1) Comments (0)
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
BCD Semiconductor Manufacturing ADR (Nasdaq: BCDS) shares resumed trading. The stock is up 48 percent late Wednesday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MasterCraft (MCFT) Declares $4.30 Special Dividend; 32.7% Yield
- Titan Pharma (TTNP) Announces Receipt of FDA Approval for Probuphine as Opioid Dependence Treatment
- FDA Approves Titan Pharma's (TTNP) Buprenorphine Implant for Treatment of Opioid Dependence
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!