BCD Semi (BCDS) Rips Higher on Trading Resumption
Article Related Press Releases (1) Related Articles (2) Related SEC Filings (1) Stock Quotes (1) Comments (0)
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
BCD Semiconductor Manufacturing ADR (Nasdaq: BCDS) shares resumed trading. The stock is up 48 percent late Wednesday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delta Technology Holdings (DELT) halted LUDP; Last up 122%
- Alere (ALR) Trading Paused for Volatility; Said to Receive DOJ Subpoena (ABT)
- SteadyMed Ltd. (STDY) Halted on LUDP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!