BCD Semi (BCDS) Rips Higher on Trading Resumption
Article Related Press Releases (1) Related Articles (2) Related SEC Filings (1) Stock Quotes (1) Comments (0)
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
BCD Semiconductor Manufacturing ADR (Nasdaq: BCDS) shares resumed trading. The stock is up 48 percent late Wednesday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- OTC Markets Sees Major Trading Halt for 2nd Time in Just Over a Month
- Fed board moves to adopt final Volcker rule
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Almost Worthless Ex-Cash
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!