BCD Semi (BCDS) Rips Higher on Trading Resumption
Article Related Press Releases (1) Related Articles (2) Related SEC Filings (1) Stock Quotes (1) Comments (0)
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Ramps Higher; Telecom Italia Makes Run at Vivendi's GVT; Apple Affirms Sept. Event
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/28: (UEPS) (VEEV) (SPLK) Higher; (ZOES) Lower (more...)
- Tesla Motors (TSLA), China Unicom Partner on Charging Station Expansion in China
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Rises; Advances MEDI-4736 to Phase II for Colorectal Cancer
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY), Takeda Lose Bid to Overturn $9B Actos Award
BCD Semiconductor Manufacturing ADR (Nasdaq: BCDS) shares resumed trading. The stock is up 48 percent late Wednesday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cobra Electronics Corp (COBR) trading halted for news dissemination
- Monomoy Capital to Acquire Cobra Electronics (COBR) for $4.30/Share
- Traders Get Cautious into Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Ahead of Q2 Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!