Axovant Sciences (AXON) Shares Resume Trading, Look to Bounce Higher
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Axovant Sciences (NYSE: AXON) resumes trading. Shares are down over 24 percent, but bouncing a bit higher.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 30%
- Caterpillar (CAT) Resumes Trading, Shares Decline
- Aflac (AFL) halted, news pending