Axis Capital Holdings (AXS) trading halted with news pending
- Market Wrap: Market Rally Fades as DJIA Ends Q1 Negative; Charter's Smart M&A Move; Etsy Sets IPO Price Range
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/31: (DYAX) (CHK) (RUBI) Higher; (UTIW) (RKT) (SNX) Lower (more...)
- Etsy (ETSY) Sees IPO Price of $14 - $16/Share
- Dyax Corp (DYAX) Announces Positive Results from Phase 1b Trial of DX-2930 and Fast Track Designation
Axis Capital Holdings Ltd. (NYSE: AXS) trading halted with news pending.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AXIS Capital to Release First Quarter Financial Results on April 29, 2015
- 500.com Ltd. (WBAI) on Watch as Beijing Preparing to Crack Down on Illegal Internet Lottery Sales
- Carl Icahn Lumber Liquidators (LL) Rumors 'Do Not Hold Water' - Quoth the Raven
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!