Axis Capital Holdings (AXS) trading halted with news pending
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Axis Capital Holdings Ltd. (NYSE: AXS) trading halted with news pending.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AXIS Insurance Names Tracy Harrington Cloud as SVP, Distribution and Broker Relations
- Cyber-Security Stocks Push to Highs on Continued Widespread Internet Problems
- AXIS Insurance and BitSight Empower Clients to Reduce Cyber Risks, Provide Security Ratings to Select Policyholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!