Axis Capital Holdings (AXS) trading halted with news pending
- Wall Street moves higher after Brexit-induced selloff
- LendingClub (LC) Appoints Scott Sanborn as CEO
- Dow Chemical (DOW) Announces Actions to Improve Cost Synergies; Will Cut ~2,500 Jobs
- U.S. first-quarter GDP revised up, Brexit risk to outlook
- McKesson (MCK) Enters Merger Agreement with Change Healthcare
Axis Capital Holdings Ltd. (NYSE: AXS) trading halted with news pending.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brexit Impact on P&C Insurance Seen as 'Relatively Mild' - UBS (XL) (AIG) (WLTW) (AON)
- Regulus Therapeutics (RGLS) Announces Clinical Hold on RG-101
- ReachLocal (RLOC) Halted, News Pending
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!