Angie's List (ANGI) Halted on LUDP
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Angie's List (NASDAQ: ANGI) Halted on LUDP
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OCI N.V. Offers to Acquire Remaining OCI Partners (OCIP) Common Units
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 30%
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL), FairPoint Communications (FRP) trading halted with news pending
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!