Ampal-American Israel (AMPL) halted on circuit breaker; Last up 104%
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
Ampal-American Israel Corp. (NYSE: AMPL) halted on circuit breaker. Last up 104%
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: GlobalStar (GSAT) Resumes Trading
- American Science and Engineering (ASEI) Sees Q2 Loss; Announces Workforce Reduction
- WI-LAN (WILN) halted with news pending
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!