Ampal-American Israel (AMPL) halted on circuit breaker; Last up 104%
- Top 10 News for 3/2 - 3/6: Dow Index Adds Apple; Nonfarm Numbers Rip in Feb.; Banks Ace Stress Test
- Apple (AAPL) Will Replace AT&T (T) in the Dow Jones Industrial Average
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 295K vs 235K Expected
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Comps Fell 1%
Ampal-American Israel Corp. (NYSE: AMPL) halted on circuit breaker. Last up 104%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genetic Technologies (GENE) Halted for Announcement on Capital Raising - Bloomberg
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) opening delayed with news pending
- RBC Capital Sees Less Than 10% Chance Orexigen's (OREX) Contrave is Pulled; Buy on Weakness
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!