Ampal-American Israel (AMPL) halted on circuit breaker; Last up 104%
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Emera to Acquire TECO Energy (TE) for $27.55/Share
- Wall Street caps off tough week with a steep loss
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
Ampal-American Israel Corp. (NYSE: AMPL) halted on circuit breaker. Last up 104%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Providence Service (PRSC) to Resume Trading at 9:50 AM
- Molina Healthcare (MOH) to Acquire PHS, PCS Assets from Providence Service Corp. (PRSC)
- Axion Power (AXPW) Shares Surge
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!