Ampal-American Israel (AMPL) halted on circuit breaker; Last up 104%
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Ampal-American Israel Corp. (NYSE: AMPL) halted on circuit breaker. Last up 104%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 20%
- Aradigm Corp. (ARDM) trading halted with news pending
- Aflac (AFL) Resumes Trading, Shares Decline