Ampal-American Israel (AMPL) halted on circuit breaker; Last up 104%
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
Ampal-American Israel Corp. (NYSE: AMPL) halted on circuit breaker. Last up 104%
You May Also Be Interested In
- InterOil (IOC) Reverses as Total Deal Has Plenty of Catches
- Herbalife (HLF) Tells Ackman Investors: Get Out While You Can!
- The Wet Seal, Inc. (WTSL) trading halted, news pending
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!