Ambow (AMBO) Shares Spike 25+% Upon Resumption; Now Up ~13%
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Shares of Ambow Education (NYSE: AMBO) are now up 13.3 percent after the stock was halted to announce a $10 million buyback program. The stock initially surged to a session high of $2.82, up more than 25 percent from Thursday's close.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunOpta (STKL) to Acquire Sunrise Holdings in ~$450M Deal
- Dominion Resources Black (DOM) halted with news pending
- Nymox Pharma's (NYMX) Phase 3 NX-1207 BPH Extension Trial Meets Primary Endpoint