Ambow (AMBO) Shares Spike 25+% Upon Resumption; Now Up ~13%
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Shares of Ambow Education (NYSE: AMBO) are now up 13.3 percent after the stock was halted to announce a $10 million buyback program. The stock initially surged to a session high of $2.82, up more than 25 percent from Thursday's close.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Achillion Pharma (ACHN) Announces Positive SVR12 Data for Odalasvir, AL-335, and Simeprevir Phase 3 in Genotype 1 HCV
- Eleven Biotherapeutics (EBIO) Completes Merger with Viventia Bio; New CEO Named
- GoPro (GPRO) Sees Strong Upside Move as Sentiment Turns on New Products
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!