Ambow (AMBO) Shares Spike 25+% Upon Resumption; Now Up ~13%
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Shares of Ambow Education (NYSE: AMBO) are now up 13.3 percent after the stock was halted to announce a $10 million buyback program. The stock initially surged to a session high of $2.82, up more than 25 percent from Thursday's close.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Doral Financial (DRL) halted for news dissemination
- Town Sports Int'l (CLUB) Taps Advisor to Explore Strategic Alternatives
- Vitae Pharmaceuticals (VTAE) Reports Alzheimer's Treatment Placed on Voluntarily Clinical Hold for Safety Evaluation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!