Ambow (AMBO) Shares Spike 25+% Upon Resumption; Now Up ~13%
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Shares of Ambow Education (NYSE: AMBO) are now up 13.3 percent after the stock was halted to announce a $10 million buyback program. The stock initially surged to a session high of $2.82, up more than 25 percent from Thursday's close.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Globus Maritime (GLBS) Halted on LUDP
- Investors race back to U.S. bond funds at fastest clip in five months: ICI
- Apricus Biosciences (APRI) Ramps on Erectile Dysfunction Approval in Mexico
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!