Ambow (AMBO) Shares Spike 25+% Upon Resumption; Now Up ~13%
- Futures flat as investors brace for earnings, Fed meet
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
- Oil falls towards $44, lowest since May, on glut worries
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Comps Growth Shy of Views
- Caterpillar (CAT) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c, Trims Outlook In-Line with Street
Shares of Ambow Education (NYSE: AMBO) are now up 13.3 percent after the stock was halted to announce a $10 million buyback program. The stock initially surged to a session high of $2.82, up more than 25 percent from Thursday's close.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tokai Pharma (TKAI) to Cease ARMOR3-SV Clinical Trial
- EPIRUS Biopharma (EPRS) will resume trading at 12:05pm ET
- Yahoo! (YHOO) trading halted with news pending
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!