Ambow (AMBO) Shares Spike 25+% Upon Resumption; Now Up ~13%
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Shares of Ambow Education (NYSE: AMBO) are now up 13.3 percent after the stock was halted to announce a $10 million buyback program. The stock initially surged to a session high of $2.82, up more than 25 percent from Thursday's close.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ebola Stocks on Watch; New York Doctor Tests Positive Following Guinea Trip
- Amtech Systems (ASYS), BTU Int'l (BTUI) halted with news pending
- Chiquita Brands (CQB) Shareholders Have Not Approved Revised Transaction with Fyffes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!