Ambow (AMBO) Shares Spike 25+% Upon Resumption; Now Up ~13%
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/7: (SKUL) (BIG) (GTAT) Higher; (NVTL) (ALSK) (VNEM) Lower (more...)
- Cerberus to Acquire Safeway (SWY) for $40/Share
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
- Coupons.com (COUP) Confirms IPO Priced at $16, Above Expected Range
Shares of Ambow Education (NYSE: AMBO) are now up 13.3 percent after the stock was halted to announce a $10 million buyback program. The stock initially surged to a session high of $2.82, up more than 25 percent from Thursday's close.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: VirnetX (VHC) Pops Higher, Then Retreats
- Sensient Technologies (SXT) trading halted with news pending
- GT Advanced Tech (GTAT) Ramps on Credit Suisse Upgrade
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!