Ambow (AMBO) Shares Spike 25+% Upon Resumption; Now Up ~13%
- Wall St. falls as data adds to growth worries; biotechs down
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Plans Q2 Production of ~20,000 Vehicles
- Fitbit (FIT) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Issues Mixed Outlook
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) Misses Q1 EPS by 14c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/04: (EPE) (ZNGA) (WTW) Higher; (FRSH) (RRTS) (FIT) Lower (more...)
Shares of Ambow Education (NYSE: AMBO) are now up 13.3 percent after the stock was halted to announce a $10 million buyback program. The stock initially surged to a session high of $2.82, up more than 25 percent from Thursday's close.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hawaiian Electric Industries (HE) Halted, News Pending
- Synergy Resources (SYRG) trading halted with news pending
- Hawaiian Electric Industries (HE) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!