Ambow (AMBO) Shares Spike 25+% Upon Resumption; Now Up ~13%
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
- EMC (EMC) Considers Merger With Rival - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
Shares of Ambow Education (NYSE: AMBO) are now up 13.3 percent after the stock was halted to announce a $10 million buyback program. The stock initially surged to a session high of $2.82, up more than 25 percent from Thursday's close.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
- Endo (ENDP) Makes $28.10/Share Bid for Auxilium Pharma (AUXL)
- EPIQ Systems (EPIQ) Will Explore Strategic Options; Board Adopts Short-Term 'Poison Pill'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!