Amaya (AYA) Halted on Regulatory Concern
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Amaya (NASDAQ: AYA) Halted on Regulatory Concern
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amaya Provides Preliminary Third Quarter Results and Full Year 2016 Guidance
- Concordia International (CXRX) CEO to Step Down
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist