Alico, Inc. (ALCO) trading halted for news
- Market Wrap: Family Dollar Rejects Deal; Home Depot's New Chief; Major Settlement for BofA
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/21: (OGXI) (GME) (TFM) Higher; (BORN) (ARO) (MENT) Lower (more...)
- Salesforce.com, Inc. (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Issues Inline Q3 EPS Outlook
- Home Depot (HD) Appoints Craig Menear as CEO
- Intuit, Inc. (INTU) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance, Announces Dividend
Alico, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALCO) trading halted for news.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Infineon (IFNNY) to Acquire International Rectifier (IRF) in $3B Deal
- Doral Financial (DRL) Continues Higher in Early Trading
- Kindred Biosciences (KIN) to Resume Trading at 4:30
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!