Alico, Inc. (ALCO) trading halted for news
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Alico, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALCO) trading halted for news.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alico (ALCO) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.41/Share
- Alico, Inc. Announces Financial Results for Fiscal Year 2016 of $7.0 million of Net Income, $37.8 million of EBITDA and $30.4 million of Net Cash Provided by Operating Activities for the fiscal year
- Venaxis (APPY) Halted on LUDP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!