Alexza Pharmaceuticals (ALXA) resumes trading down 10%
- Wall Street climbs after Brexit-sparked selloff
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/28: (RLOC) (XNCR) (DRNA) Higher; (RGLS) (CYAD) (BW) Lower
- Draghi Said to See Brexit Vote Cutting Euro GDP as Much as 0.5% - Bloomberg (FXE) (FXB)
- Endo Int'l (ENDP) Unit Receives New U.S. Patent Related to Vasostrict
- LendingClub (LC) Appoints Scott Sanborn as CEO
Alexza Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: ALXA) resumes trading down 10%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Realty Investors (ARL) Halted on Circuit Breaker
- Electro Rent Corp (ELRC) Halted, News Pending
- Gannett (GCI) Enters Agreement to Acquire ReachLocal (RLOC) for $4.60/Share in Cash
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!