Alexza Pharma (ALXA) to resume trading at 4:15pm ET
- Futures up as oil prices top $55
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Alexza Pharma (NASDAQ: ALXA) to resume trading at 4:15pm EST.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL), FairPoint Communications (FRP) trading halted with news pending
- GenVec (GNVC) halted on LUDP, last up 9.2%
- Retractable Technologies (RVP) trading paused for volatility
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!