Alexza Pharma (ALXA) Resumes, Shares Move Lower
- Wall Street rebounds as post-Brexit bargain hunt begins
- LendingClub (LC) Appoints Scott Sanborn as CEO
- Dow Chemical (DOW) Announces Actions to Improve Cost Synergies; Will Cut ~2,500 Jobs
- U.S. first-quarter GDP revised higher, but consumer spending weak
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/28: (RLOC) (XNCR) (MRNS) Higher; (RGLS) (BUFF) Lower (more...)
Alexza Pharma (NASDAQ: ALXA) shares resume trading, shares are down 6 percent late Friday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ReachLocal (RLOC) Halted, News Pending
- ReachLocal (RLOC) to Resume Trading at 4:45 PM ET
- Barnes & Noble Education (BNED) July volatility elevated at 70 into Q2 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!