Alexza Pharma (ALXA) Resumes, Shares Move Lower
- Allergan (AGN), Valeant (VRX), Pershing Square Enter Litigation Settlement; Special Meeting Date Set
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/15: (DRYS) (DSX) (FONR) Higher; (COOL) (OPXA) (GST) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Apple's New iPhone Pre-Order Sales Record; Microsoft 'Digs Up' Key Acquisition; Tesla Slumps on Cautious Comments
- Apple (AAPL) Announces Record iPhone 6/6+ Pre-Orders
- FactSet Research (FDS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views
Alexza Pharma (NASDAQ: ALXA) shares resume trading, shares are down 6 percent late Friday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Protective Life (PL) to Redeem All 8.00% Senior Notes due Oct 15, 2024 (PLP)
- Nasdaq Comments on China Commercial Credit (CCCR) Halt
- Protective Life (PLP) trading halted with news pending
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!