Alexza Pharma (ALXA) Resumes, Shares Move Lower
- Top 10 News for 10/13 - 10/17: Ebola Worries Persist; No Deal for Shire; Netflix Jeered on Outlook
- Billionaire Mark Cuban Buying Netflix (NFLX) Stock
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Sees $6B non-Cash Charge in Q3
- Yellen: Perspectives on Inequality and Opportunity from the Survey of Consumer Finances
Alexza Pharma (NASDAQ: ALXA) shares resume trading, shares are down 6 percent late Friday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) trading paused for volatility
- Infinity Pharma (INFI) Reports Duvelisib Phase 2a Missed Primary Endpoint
- Myriad Genetics (MYGN) Reports MAC Issuance of LCD for Prolaris; Q1 Outlook Trimmed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!