Alexza Pharma (ALXA) Resumes, Shares Move Lower
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Alexza Pharma (NASDAQ: ALXA) shares resume trading, shares are down 6 percent late Friday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Winston R. Brown, Jr. Joins Alexza Pharmaceuticals as Vice President, Quality
- Organovo (ONVO) Responds to Short Sellers
- UPDATE: Twitter (TWTR) Gains Over 7% as Shorts Squeezed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!