Aeglea BioTherapeutics (AGLE) halted on LUDP
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Aeglea BioTherapeutics (NASDAQ: AGLE) halted on LUDP.
UPDATE - Aeglea earlier announced results of preclinical studies demonstrating that its product candidate AEB3103 suppressed the growth of tumors in models of prostate and breast cancer and extended survival in a model of chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL). The article entitled “Systemic depletion of serum L-Cyst(e)ine with an engineered human enzyme induces production of reactive oxygen species and suppresses tumor growth in mice” was published online today in Nature Medicine.
For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OCI N.V. Offers to Acquire Remaining OCI Partners (OCIP) Common Units
- Depomed (DEPO) calls active on elevated volatility
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL), FairPoint Communications (FRP) trading halted with news pending