Aeglea BioTherapeutics (AGLE) halted on LUDP
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Aeglea BioTherapeutics (NASDAQ: AGLE) halted on LUDP.
UPDATE - Aeglea earlier announced results of preclinical studies demonstrating that its product candidate AEB3103 suppressed the growth of tumors in models of prostate and breast cancer and extended survival in a model of chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL). The article entitled “Systemic depletion of serum L-Cyst(e)ine with an engineered human enzyme induces production of reactive oxygen species and suppresses tumor growth in mice” was published online today in Nature Medicine.
For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aeglea BioTherapeutics to Present New Data at 2017 ACMG Annual Clinical Genetics Meeting
- Pulmatrix (PULM) Halted on LUDP
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Halted, News Pending
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!