Acacia Research (ACTG) trading halted with news pending
- Pfizer, banks lead Wall Street lower; presidential debate eyed
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/26: (ARRY) (SMMT) (ACTA) Higher; (PTIE) (DRRX) (SALE) Lower
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to Acquire Bats Global Markets (BATS) in ~$3.2B Deal
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
- Pfizer (PFE) Won't Pursue Split
Acacia Research - Acacia Techn (NASDAQ: ACTG) trading halted with news pending.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Acacia Research (ACTG) Subsidiary Acquires Additional Renesas Electronics Patents
- Actua Corp. (ACTA) to Sell GovDelivery in $150M Deal
- Novatel Wireless (MIFI) to Sell Mobile Broadband Business in $50M Deal; Will Undertake Restructuring
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!