Abiomed (ABMD) Halted Ahead of FDA Meeting on Blood Pumps
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
Abiomed, Inc. (NASDAQ: ABMD) halted ahead of FDA advisory committee meeting over nonroller-type cardiopulmonary bypass blood pumps.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: ImmunoCellular (IMUC) Phase II Study Does Not Meet Survival Endpoint
- VIVUS (VVUS) Enters Avanafil Commercialization License with Sanofi (SNY)
- Synta Pharma (SNTA) Presents Encouraging Interim Results from Ganetespib Phase 2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!