salesforce.com (CRM) Moves Off Intra-Day Lows
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) is coming off intra-day lows. Weakness today comes amid increased chatter it will buy Twitter (NYSE; TWTR), which investors are having a hard time grasping. Shares remain down 6.5% but are up $1 off the lows.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- salesforce.com (CRM), AWS (AMZN) Enter Expanded Global Strategic Alliance
- Volatility and Volume movement
- AWS and Salesforce Extend Global Strategic Alliance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!