salesforce.com (CRM) Moves Off Intra-Day Lows
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) is coming off intra-day lows. Weakness today comes amid increased chatter it will buy Twitter (NYSE; TWTR), which investors are having a hard time grasping. Shares remain down 6.5% but are up $1 off the lows.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/19: (KR) (AA) (FFIV) (PEGA)
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Says Focused on Building Business in Response to Sale Rumors After Leak
- McDonalds (MCD) October 111 straddle priced for movement of 2.7% into Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!