iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (VXX)
- Oil edges up ahead of U.S. data, OPEC squabbles cap gains
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Visa (V) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/24: (SAEX) (CWEI) (RMBS) Higher; (SONC) (WNC) (EFII) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures down 11c to 33.78
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) up 12c to 13.68
Option volume leaders: AAPL BAC MU T C ABX FB TWTR NFLX WFC PG NEM AMZN COTY DB BMY JPM TSLA GG VRX
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- General Motors (GM) October weekly 33 straddle priced for movement of 3.6%
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!