Zynga (ZNGA) trading halted on circuit breaker, to the upside; stock now down 5.7%
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Bernanke Could Put In Motion Plans to End the QE-Monster He Created - Nomura
- Pope Francis Named TIME's 2013 Person of the Year
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
Zynga (Nasdaq: ZNGA) trading halted on circuit breaker, to the upside. Stock now down 5.7%.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Starbucks (SBUX) Opens Sharply Lower; ITG Sees Slowing Momentum
- Sirius (SIRI) Sees Strong Buying Pressure
- OSI Systems (OSIS) Rebounds Following Drop on TSA Order Flub
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!