Zynga, Inc. (ZNGA) sees early pressure, down 6%
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Zynga, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZNGA) sees early pressure. Shares down 6.3%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MagneGas Corp. (MNGA) Declines on Reports of Explosion, Death
- Supertel Hospitality (SPPR) Rips Higher Following Asset Sale News
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Gains Amid Unusual Options Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!