Zynga, Inc. (ZNGA) sees early pressure, down 6%
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
Zynga, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZNGA) sees early pressure. Shares down 6.3%
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Shutterfly, Inc. (SFLY) Active on Chatter
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Sees Upside on Strong Volume
- Himax Technologies (HIMX) Sees Upside on Volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!