Zynga, Inc. (ZNGA) sees early pressure, down 6%
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/10: (THTI) (BLDP) (UQM) Higher; (BSPM) (CIMT) (MOBI) Lower
- FMC Corp. (FMC) Plans Split into Two, Publicly-Traded Companies
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- United Rentals (URI) Acquires National Pump for $780M
Zynga, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZNGA) sees early pressure. Shares down 6.3%
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Regeneron (REGN) Advised by FDA on PCSK9 Adverse Events
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/5: (FCEL) (ARWR) (SWHC) Higher; (XOMA) (HCI) (CSIQ) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: The StreetSweeper.org issues a negative report on AMYRIS (AMRS)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!