Zynga, Inc. (ZNGA) sees early pressure, down 6%
- Market Wrap: Market Rally Fades as DJIA Ends Q1 Negative; Charter's Smart M&A Move; Etsy Sets IPO Price Range
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/31: (DYAX) (CHK) (RUBI) Higher; (UTIW) (RKT) (SNX) Lower (more...)
- Etsy (ETSY) Sees IPO Price of $14 - $16/Share
- Dyax Corp (DYAX) Announces Positive Results from Phase 1b Trial of DX-2930 and Fast Track Designation
Zynga, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZNGA) sees early pressure. Shares down 6.3%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teck Resources (TCK) Says Not in Talks with Antofagasta
- Carl Icahn Lumber Liquidators (LL) Rumors 'Do Not Hold Water' - Quoth the Raven
- Traders See Value in Groupon (GRPN) Amid Recent Move Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!