Zynga, Inc. (ZNGA) sees early pressure, down 6%
- Bank Of America (BAC) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of 35c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/16: (ZLCS) (SODA) (YHOO) Higher; (ASML) (CSX) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- Moelis & Company (MC) IPO Opens Solidly Higher
- Defunct Bitcoin Exchange MtGox Files to Liquidate
- Yamana Gold (AUY) and Agnico Eagle (AEM) to Acquire Osisko in C$8.15/Share
Zynga, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZNGA) sees early pressure. Shares down 6.3%
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Zynga (ZNGA) to Equalweight on New FarmVille Opportunity
- UPDATE: Alibaba Peers on Watch After Revenue Surges (BIDU) (SINA)
- ARRIS Group (ARRS) Dips as Time Warner Cable Launches IP STB (CMCSA) (TWC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!