Zynga, Inc. (ZNGA) sees early pressure, down 6%
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
- Ford Motor (F) Sees One-Time Q4 Charge of $800M on Venezuelan Bolivar Accounting
Zynga, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZNGA) sees early pressure. Shares down 6.3%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Box, Inc. (BOX) has Makings of Next Zynga (ZNGA), Groupon (GRPN): Lots of Noise, Weakening Fundamentals - Global Equities
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Hits Session Lows
- VIVUS (VVUS) Shorts Squeezed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!