Zynga, Inc. (ZNGA) sees early pressure, down 6%
- Analysts Not Impressed by Twitter's (TWTR) Cost Cutting
- Twitter (TWTR) to Cut up to 8% of Global Workforce; Sees Q3 Revs/adj-EBITDA at or Above High End of Forecast
- Wall St. recovers but China concerns weigh
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- AB InBev SA (BUD), SABMiller Agree to Terms of Takeover Deal
Zynga, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZNGA) sees early pressure. Shares down 6.3%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Diago (DEO) to Sell Part of Wine Division to Aussie Suitor Treasury - Sky
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) to Terminate Evacetrapib Development; Sees Charges
- Citron's 2U (TWOU) Attack and Credit Suisse's Defense
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!