Zika-Related Stocks on Watch as Mosquitoes in Florida Test Positive for First Time
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Zika stocks are on watch as the virus was detected in mosquitoes in Florida for the first time. Mosquitoes from Miami Beach tested positive.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- McDonalds (MCD) October volatility elevated into Q3 and outlook
- Cerecor (CERC) Surges with Alkermes (ALKS) Following Positive Depression Trial Results