Youku (YOKU) Sees Upside
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Youku Inc. (Nasdaq: YOKU) is seeing upside as analysts at OTR Global said online video ad spending is very strong. Shares up 3%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; USO UA
- Cantor Fitzgerald Defends Corbus Pharmaceuticals (CRBP) Following Short Report
- Apple (AAPL) October weekly volatility increases into Q4 and outlook