Youku (YOKU) Sees Upside
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
- Herbalife (HLF) Questions Ackman's Campaign Following ABC News Report
- Caterpillar, Inc. (CAT) Tops Q1 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 Profit Outlook
Youku Inc. (Nasdaq: YOKU) is seeing upside as analysts at OTR Global said online video ad spending is very strong. Shares up 3%.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SodaStream International (SODA) Active on Rumors (SBUX)
- Lakewood Capital said to be short Plug Power (PLUG), Cardtronics (CATM)
- UPDATE: Supervalu, Inc. (SVU) Pares Gains
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!