Williams-Sonoma (WSM) November volatility elevated at 143 into Q3 and holiday outlook
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Williams-Sonoma (NYSE: WSM) November call option implied volatility is at 143, December is at 45; compared to its 52-week range of 29 to 54 into Q3.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- Pandora (P) calls active
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 30%