Whole Foods Market (WFM) Shares Move to Session Highs
- Wall Street drops as banks, health stocks weigh
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ: WFM) shares are ramping to session highs. The stock is up well over 5 percent Monday. Volume of around 4.7 million shares appears to be slightly richer than average.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- British American Tobacco (BTI) volatility flat into buying Reynolds American (RAI) for $49.4B
- Disney (DIS) volatility low into Goldman upgrading to Buy from Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!