Wells Fargo (WFC) Ticks Lower Following Clinton Tweet
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) ticked lower after Hillary Clinton tweeted an open letter to Wells Fargo customers. The letter was released earlier.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of America (BAC), Peers Show Strength on Market Open (GS) (WFC)
- Volatility and Volume movement
- USA Compression Partners to Participate in the Wells Fargo Pipeline, MLP and Utility Symposium
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!