Wells Fargo (WFC) Ticks Lower Following Clinton Tweet
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) ticked lower after Hillary Clinton tweeted an open letter to Wells Fargo customers. The letter was released earlier.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo (WFC) Funds President Rabusch Said to Retire
- AT&T (T) weekly calls active on uncertainty of deal for Time Warner (TWX) after several reports
- REV Group, Inc. selects Wells Fargo Commercial Distribution Finance for inventory financing program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!