Wells Fargo (WFC) Ticks Lower Following Clinton Tweet
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) ticked lower after Hillary Clinton tweeted an open letter to Wells Fargo customers. The letter was released earlier.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Downgrades Wells Fargo (WFC) to Hold
- Target (TGT) call put ratio 1 call to 1.34 puts after weaker thane expected holiday sales
- William Shatner & Wells Fargo Host Breakfast Gifting Ceremony Awarding Funds From 2016 Priceline.com Hollywood Charity Horse Show Sponsored By Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!