Weight Watchers (WTW) volatility low into CEO resignation
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Weight Watchers (WTW) is recently down 27c to $10.09 in the premarket after its CEO resigned. September call option implied volatility is at 50, October is at 49; compared to its 52-week range of 45 to 144.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoPro (GPRO) option volume increases on near term price movement
- Western Digital (WDC) December weekly volatility increases into investor meeting
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement