Waste Connections (WCN) Shares See Positive Trading Action
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Waste Connections (NYSE: WCN) shares are seeing positive trading activity as trade just about flat on Wednesday.
Net money flow is $7.22 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 2.52 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
Short interest remains low at about 1 percent of float.
Volume of about 400,000 shares is half of the average daily volume.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
- Rambus (RMBS) volatility increases into Q3 and outlook
- Time Warner (TWX) options active after WSJ reports of advanced takeover talks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!