Waste Connections (WCN) Shares See Positive Trading Action
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Waste Connections (NYSE: WCN) shares are seeing positive trading activity as trade just about flat on Wednesday.
Net money flow is $7.22 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 2.52 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
Short interest remains low at about 1 percent of float.
Volume of about 400,000 shares is half of the average daily volume.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Sientra (SIEN) Halted on LUDP After Shares Whipsawed
- Stocks with call price movement; SWN ENDP