Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) on Watch as OptumRx (UNH) and CVS Pharmacy (CVS) Announce Partnership
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Walgreens Boots Alliance (NASDAQ: WBA) on watch after OptumRx and CVS Pharmacy (NYSE CVS) announced they are partnering to provide more convenient choices and lower costs for consumers and clients while improving health outcomes. OptumRx is UnitedHealth Group's (NYSE: UNH) free-standing pharmacy care services business, managing more than one billion prescriptions annually.
WBA down 0.56% at open.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aurora Health Care to Operate Retail Clinics in Walgreens Stores Across Eastern Wisconsin
- Alere (ALR) 30-day implied volatility at 51 into Abbott (ABT) files complaint to terminate acquisition
- Vail Resorts (MTN) December 160 straddle priced for movement of 4.8% into Q1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!